Wednesday, August 21, 2013

New Beginnings

Blogging. Something I've thought about, wanted to do, for quite a while now. Why am I getting around to it now? School...maybe.  I have three girls, they went back to school this week, and my time is my own again for a small portion of the day. Mine to do with what I want. A blank page, so to speak. It's kind of like starting a new journal...a little scary, a little exciting, a little intimidating. Hhmmm. So here I am.

I also want a place to call my own - a place to document my artist journey. A place to share what I make. And to share the ups and downs of creating.

Oh yeah, I love color. Really. I love all kinds of color, subtle, bold, vibrant, subdued. You get the idea. When people ask me what's my favorite color (yes, with kids that seems to happen a lot), I have a really hard time answering the question.  It seems so simple, doesn't it? So I say Red, but then I think no, maybe it's purple, no really I love green. Then I think, can I say combinations instead? Not that I only love one combination, I love all kinds of those too.

This is my journey. I hope you'll join me.

1 comment:

  1. I have the EXACT same color issue! I can't pick one favorite! Can't wait to see what's next on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete